Friday 19 September 2008

Wedding invitations

A friend of mine has asked me to make her wedding invitations, menu's, orders of service etc for her wedding next year! Which I am really excited about! I have of course asked Tracey to help me as they will get done alot quicker if 2 of us are making them!

Shona only wants a simple design so I have decided after a discussion with Tracey to have quite a plain design! Once we have discussed colour schemes with the bride-to-be (as she keeps changing her mind) I will prepare a sample and post on here for you all to see!

1 comment:

Pambalf said...

Quick update on the invite's! The groom to be is currently in hospital his cancer returned so they had to give him a hip replacement! They found another shadow which isnt great but fingers crossed he'll pull through! Due to all this the invite's are on hold for the time being! Pam xx