Thursday 13 November 2008

Monday Challenge no 3 entry


This is my entry for the Monday Challenge 3- Three Circles.


I used the Pink 4 Paws Niklaus Winter Wishes Design and put it on Dark silver card.

On the card I used a rollagraph to get the christmas tree design then embossed it using clear embossing powder after this I used some christmas snowflake/star peel offs which I coloured pink. I also used a pink Merry Christmas Bauble and made a string for it to hang from using fine wire and some pink & cream beads.


Anyway here goes hope u like it.

Pam xx

5 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Thats lovely, i love the way you have done the trees, very clever, thanks for joining us, Pops x

Sue said...

such a lovely card:)

sue
xx

Paula said...

Hi Pam
Lovely card, great colour scheme!
Thanks for joining us!!
Congrats again on your win last time!
Paula xx

Unknown said...

very cute pam, i really love baubles for some reason most of my cards at the mo have them on them. Thannks for joining in with the polly craft challenge
love emma

Emma said...

Lovely card Pam...its fab!!
Thnak you for joining us and good luck.
Emma W x