Tuesday 2 December 2008

Pollycraft Monday Challenge # 4


This is my design for the Monday Challenge # 4.


For this I thought I'd use the Snowperson stamp that I won on challenge #2.


The background I used a holly leaf design backing paper, with red ribbon. I cut the longer rectangle from striped green and red backing paper then the other with plain green paper on to this I stuck my snowperson. I added 3 star/snowflake embellishments to the side for the sentiment I used a merry christmas embellishment in the shape of a scarf.


5 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

I am loving this snow person stamp, great take on the sketch, hugs Pops x x x

crafty amy said...

Lovely card I like the holy leaf backing paper

X Amy X

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Pam...great take on the sketch.
I am officaly your 1st follower!!!
Thank you for joining us and good luck.
Emma x

Pambalf said...

Thanks everyone
Pam xx

Paula said...

Hi Pam,
Lovely card, am loving those papers!
Thanks for joining us
Paula x