Monday 26 January 2009

Monday Challenge # 7

For this card I've used a pearlescent pink card. I decided to use the winter elves reflection stamp coloured using pink & lilacs pencils as my pollycraft design! The snowflake backing paper is from scrapbooking mad which keeps in with the winter theme of the winter elves. I have then used lilac ribbon to frame the backing paper and to each corner I have used a floral embellishments. I have made this a birthday card as I can never find nice cards for anyone who has their birthday in the winter that keeps in with the seaon. (may sound daft lol) to finish the card off I have added one of my favourite vellum butterflies as I love butterflies. Which will probably become apparent the more cards I made over spring/summer. Hope you like it.


4 comments:

Paula said...

Lovely card pam... I love the colours!!
so sweet!!
Thanks for joining us...look forward to more butterflies!!
Paula xx

Pop's Cards said...

I love the colours you have chosen and i love this stamp too think she is one of my favs, thank you for joining us, hugs Pops x x x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Pam...lovely colours.
Thanks for joining us and good luck.
Emma x

Sue said...

Hi Pam,this is gorgeous and such pretty colours too,thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx